Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Tagged by the Beautiful girl, Adelia

The question!!
Name (at least) five sweetest thing anybody has ever done for you??


Number One. Iron clothes!!
My dad helps me to iron my dumb dumb clothes once in a blue moon.. Love it!! Super duple SWEET !!


Two.. Buy me stuffs!!
Mom always get me and my sis pressie whenever she comes back from oversea..

Three... My Three girlfrens in college!!
Darling Mimi, Sweet Jee Jee and Banana Bk.. Help me super alot in college..
Let me copy answers.. Help me arrange my time table.. Phone me when I'm ponteng class.. Tolerate with me when i give them alot of stupid nicknames..
So SWEET of you all..Muakz



Four.... Always be there for me
Anne!! Anne!! You! you! you! You r the one who always stay with me..Forever forever understand me..Forever forever doing sweet things for me.. Forever forever telling me ' love ya! Muakz! ' when you going off9 =)
Thank you so so much!!


Five..... Photocopy!!
And...Last year, the super sweet Miao Miao (Siok Yim) always willingly lent me her accounting stuffs to photocopy.

Usual conversation:
Me: Miao miao later lent me copy k?
Miao: Stop copying la pinn harn.. I dun wanna lent u ady!!
Me: plz plz plz..
Miao: No no no..
After class...
Miao: Nah!
Me: Hahahaha..At last also will lent me
Miao: . . . This is the Last time ady..Next time do it yourself!


But... However..The next time.. The next next time..The next next next next time.. Forever forever..
She still will lent me ..Hahahaha

Thank you Miao Miao!! Thank you!!


Ciaoz~~ *Hugz*


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heh...how sweet r u super duper piao liannggg~
u are so welcome lar...=)
but still again, try doing acc questions k? its for ur own GOOD!! hahaha =]

HarNa said...

Meow!!!!
Hahahahaha..
My account rly sucks lerr..aihz..