Thursday, May 22, 2008

ToO Complicated . . .




is Life so weird!!!!!

Why people can only get along with certain people??

Why
I can't stand some people's personality..
and Some people can't stand my personality??

And Why some people, work so hard to fit in the gang..
but just couldn't get along??

And and Why some people, didn't do anything..
But they can get along with a whole bunch of friends??

Why is life so unfair!?!!

Grr. . .

I don't know why. . =p

Ohya!!
and why certain people can get so many comments in their post..
but most of my post .. 0 comment??
Mind posting some comments??
Give me a chance to read. . please. . =)

Drawings ~





ciaoz~~ TAKE CARE!! =) why?? hahahaha


6 comments:

Sharon said...

I like your drawings! And life is unfair! This is just to make you happy!

Anonymous said...

lolzzz... cause u r too lame!!!

Anonymous said...

omgggggg.. standdd...... very good joke wei.. smart gal XD

HarNa said...

Wa..first time..

3 comments !!!!

Yeah! yeah! yeah!~~~~~~~~~~~ x__X

Anonymous said...

good things comes when u least expect it, cheh:P

HarNa said...

lol..anne!!!!
since when u become Miss Philosopher Anne?